[Watch the review video above…if you don’t want to read]
It is common knowledge that when it comes to fitness and weight loss, it all becomes more difficult as we age. We lose our stamina.
Muscle atrophy sets in. Energy levels decrease. Our joints become creakier and high impact exercises may hurt. To add salt to the wounds, your metabolism drops and losing weight becomes a Herculean task.
What then do you do? Resign yourself to a lifestyle where you sit around doing nothing?
Definitely not. Only by being active well into your senior years can you stay healthy and fit. What you need to do is change your lifestyle and training methods. You’ve to train smarter and more efficiently.
You may not be able to sprint like you could in your teens, but there are many other things you can do. You need to work with what you’ve got. The problem lies in the fact that most people do not know what to do… and they adopt a sedentary lifestyle because it’s just too tiring to work out.
Thankfully, Steve and Becky Holman have created a product targeting those in their senior years. They’ve called it Old School New Body… and it’s a very appropriate name for their guide.
Steve and Becky walk the talk and this married couple look great for their age. In fact, they look younger and fitter than people half their age. Their photos are splashed all over their official website and they’re living proof that their methods work.
Old School New Body has been an online bestseller for years and has sold thousands of copies. Seniors have realized that age is just a number and you can be toned, fit and a picture of health if your lifestyle is right.
The beauty about Steve and Becky’s program is that they’ve taken into consideration the limitations that most seniors face. You won’t find heart-pounding training plans or stringent diets here. You won’t need diet pills or special equipment. The goal here is to develop a healthy and fit body internally and externally.
If you are healthy on the inside, you will glow on the outside. As we age, the body can’t handle the toxins and stresses that are placed upon it. Since age creeps upon us slowly, most people forget that they’re no longer young. They keep doing the same unhealthy things they used to and it takes a toll on their health.
In Old School New Body, you’ll be shown how to clean up your diet and lifestyle so that you can slow down the aging process. You’ll learn how to preserve your lean muscle and even build muscle mass.
In phase 1, you’ll learn how to prevent muscle atrophy and preserve lean muscle. In phase 2, you will discover how to shed the stubborn excess pounds. In phase 3, you’ll learn how to add muscle to your frame. This will make you stronger and you’ll burn more calories while at rest.
By following the advice in this guide, you will be fitter and stronger than most of your peers around your age group. Let’s look at this program in greater detail.
The Good Points:
1) This is a tried and tested program that is proven to deliver results. Steve Holman has very impressive credentials and experience. In fact, he used to work as the editor for the Iron Man magazine which is extremely popular worldwide. The information in this guide will transform your body for sure.
2) This program was created for older people and this is its strongest point. It’s very difficult to find weight loss or fitness guides for people older than 35. Most guides only target the younger audience so that they can make more sales. So, if you’re above the age of 35, this guide is perfect for you.
3) The instructions are straightforward and simple to follow. You just need to work out for 90 minutes a week. That’s it and you could definitely do that. It’s so efficient that even with just 90 minutes, you will see amazing results.
4) You will be given a diet plan that is easy to follow. You will not have to starve or deprive yourself unnecessarily. It’s easier to comply with a diet plan that is not overly restrictive.
5) There are several cool bonuses that come with this product. They are useful and helpful.
6) The product is backed by a 60-day refund policy. Your purchase is risk-free.
The Bad Points:
1) You’ll need to be consistent and adhere to the info given in Old School New Body. Buying the book alone will not give you results. You must take action and stay the course. You will need to put in some effort. Follow the instructions to the letter and you will look and feel better.
2) This is a digital product. You will need to have an online connection to purchase and download it.
Should You Get It?
If your health and fitness matter to you, this is a no-brainer. Old School New Body is inexpensive and proven to work. This is value for money.
Over and above that, this is a guide made for people in the older age group. So few fitness guides do that. As you get older, you have more commitments and less time to train. 90 minutes a week of exercise that delivers results is just fantastic.
You’ll burn fat, build muscle and have more energy. It doesn’t get any better than this. Investing in this guide is akin to investing in your health and future. Get it, get fit and look great.